This is the genesis phase of the MakeOS blockchain. In this phase, the goal is to release a code collaboration system for hosting and sharing code conveniently and without relying on a centralized authority. Allowing developers access to a decentralized alternative to GitHub is the mission.
- DevNet 1 Launch (released v1-alpha).
- Code Sharing and Hosting Protocol (released v0.0.32-alpha).
- Code Collaboration Hub (embedded in client) (released v1-alpha).
- Initial DEX Offering.
- Uniswap Launch.
- GitSpace (GitHub alternative).
- Block Explorer.
- Wallet (Desktop).
- Wallet (Browser Extension).
- Open Source Sustenance Protocol.
- Dilithium/Latinum -> $MAKE Swap.
- Devnet 2 Launch.
- Protocol Audit.
- Game of Remotes Launch (Incentivized Testnet).
- $MAKE -> Mainnet Swap.
- Mainnet Launch.
Due by Q3 2022
This phase begins after the mainnet launch of the MakeOS protocol. As a protocol that wants developers to have access to a decentralized collaboration engine, MakeOS also want to be a protocol for executing or running software.
- Avalanche Consensus.
- Virtual Machine Engine - An extendable layer for deploying virtual machines for any language. The initial release will support virtual machines for:
- Solidity (EVM).
- TypeScript (NodeVM).
- Go (GoVM).
- Java (JavaVM).
- System DAOs: System DAOs are protocol-incentivized, staked groups of oracles providing features that cannot be easily accomplished by only the protocol. SystemDAO usage fees will be paid in MAKE. Since this system will execute non-deterministic operations, it will rely on open governance, availability challenges and a dispute system to be successful.
- FunctionDAO - A DAO built on top of MakeOS with the purpose of providing a function-as-a-service (FaaS) system that will allow developers host their backend code.
- StorageDAO - A storage DAO designed to provide storage service to developers with active functions running on the FunctionDAO. FuntionDAO apps will be able to persist state to the StorageDAO for a fee.
- StaticDAO - A DAO for deploying static websites from repositories stored on MakeOS DHT.
- DisputeDAO - A DAO designed to resolve disputes between system DAOs. When there is a disagreement that cannot be automatically resolved by the protocol, the DisputeDAO will be the place to go for open, transparent, community-driven dispute resolution.
Due by Q2 2023
More details soon